Randomised, Double-blind, 52-wk, Parallel-grp Multicentre, PIIb Study to Evaluate Effects of Rosuvastatin 10mg, Rosuvastatin 40mg and Atorvastatin 80mg on Urinary Protein Excretion in Hypercholesterolaemic Non-diabetic Patients With Moderate Proteinuria.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Atorvastatin (Primary) ; Rosuvastatin (Primary)
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms PLANET-II
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 25 Aug 2009 Actual end date (Jun 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Aug 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.