Randomized, Observational Study of Entecavir to Assess Long-term Outcomes Associated With Nucleoside/Nucleotide Monotherapy for Patients With Chronic HBV Infection: The REALM Study
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Entecavir (Primary) ; Nucleosides
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REALM
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 Oct 2017 Results assessing long term clinical outcomes, presented at The Liver Meeting 2017: 68th Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases.
- 14 Jun 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.