The durability of twice-daily insulin lispro low mixture compared to once-daily insulin glargine when added to existing oral therapy in patients with type 2 diabetes and inadequate glycemic control
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin glargine; Insulin lispro; Insulin neutral protamine lispro/insulin lispro
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DURABLE
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 23 Sep 2010 Results were presented at the 46th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
- 01 May 2010 Results of the intensification substudy published in Clinical Therapeutics.
- 26 Jan 2010 Actual patient number changed from 2091 to 2133 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History