An open randomised clinical study comparing Arimidex (TM) [anastrozole] with Nolvadex (TM) [tamoxifen] as adjuvant therapies in post-menopausal women with breast cancer already being treated with Nolvadex for at least two years
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Anastrozole (Primary) ; Tamoxifen
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ITA
- 12 Nov 2008 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Nov 2008 Actual patient number identified as 448 from ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Nov 2008 Actual trial completion date identified as May 2006 from ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History