A Prospective Randomised, Open, Multicentre, Phase III Study to Assess Different Durations of Anastrozole Therapy After 2 to 3 Years Tamoxifen as Adjuvant Therapy in Postmenopausal Women With Breast Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Anastrozole (Primary)
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DATA
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 11 Oct 2017 Results of primary endpoint analysis at three years after randomisation (n=1660) published in the Lancet Oncology.
- 27 Jun 2017 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting.
- 02 Jun 2017 Results (n=590) of analysis comparing the survival of women with chemotherapy-induced ovarian function failure with definite postmenopausal women and examining the influence of ovarian function recovery on survival, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology