A Prospective Randomised, Open, Multicentre, Phase III Study to Assess Different Durations of Anastrozole Therapy After 2 to 3 Years Tamoxifen as Adjuvant Therapy in Postmenopausal Women With Breast Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Anastrozole (Primary)
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DATA
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 05 Jun 2018 Results assessing patterns of care in detection and treatment of osteopenia/osteoporosis and linear trends over time in bone mineral density presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 11 Oct 2017 Results of primary endpoint analysis at three years after randomisation (n=1660) published in the Lancet Oncology.
- 27 Jun 2017 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting.