An open-label pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic study of anastrozole (Arimidex (TM)) used to treat pubertal boys with gynecomastia of recent onset
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Jan 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Anastrozole (Primary)
- Indications Gynaecomastia
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 26 Jan 2011 Actual end date (1 Nov 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Jan 2011 Actual initiation date changed from 5 May 2005 to 1 Jun 2005 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jun 2007 Status change from in progress to completed