An open, phase III, multicentre, 52-week study, evaluating the safety and efficacy of Symbicort Turbuhaler (1,2, and 4 x 160/4.5 microg twice daily) in Japanese patients with asthma.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Budesonide/formoterol (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 11 Jan 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Nov 2006 Status change
- 28 Jul 2006 Status change