A Randomized Placebo-Controlled Phase Ib/IIa Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy Study of Oral Phenoxodiol in Combination With Docetaxel Versus Docetaxel Alone in Patients With Recurrent Epithelial Ovarian, Fallopian Tube and Primary Peritoneal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Idronoxil (Primary) ; Docetaxel
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 31 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 22 Jan 2008 The expected final data collection date for the primary endpoint is 1 Jun 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.