A 52-week randomized, double-blind, parallel-group, multi-centre, active-controlled (glibenclamide) study to evaluate the efficacy, safety and tolerability of tesaglitazar therapy when administered to patients with type 2 diabetes
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Glibenclamide; Tesaglitazar
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GALLANT-4
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Dec 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Mar 2006 New trial record.