Phase 2 open-label, multicenter clinical study of the safety and efficacy of intravenous administration of SNS-595 [voreloxin] in patients with advanced small cell lung cancer (SCLC)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Vosaroxin (Primary)
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sunesis Pharmaceuticals
- 05 Mar 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jul 2007 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Jun 2008.
- 02 Feb 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.