A 24-week randomised, double-blind, parallel-group, multi-centre, placebo-controlled study to evaluate the efficacy, safety and tolerability of tesaglitazar therapy when added to the therapy of patients with type 2 diabetes poorly controlled on sulphonylurea alone
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2007
At a glance
- Drugs Tesaglitazar (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GALLANT-7
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Dec 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 29 Mar 2006 New trial record.