A parallel-group, multi-centre, active-controlled (glibenclamide) long-term extension study to evaluate the safety and tolerability of oral tesaglitazar therapy in patients with type 2 diabetes
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tesaglitazar (Primary) ; Glibenclamide
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms GALLEX-4
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Dec 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Mar 2006 New trial record.