A Prospective, Randomized, Double-blind, Stratified, Multi-center, 2-arm Trial of the Continued Efficacy and Safety of Zoledronic Acid (Every 4 Weeks vs. Every 12 Weeks) in in the 2nd Year of Treatment in Patients With Documented Bone Metastases From Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Zoledronic acid (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Cancer metastases
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OPTIMIZE-2
- Sponsors Novartis
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Jun 2015 Results assessing bone saturation with zoledronic acid presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 08 Jul 2014 Treatment arms changed from 3 to 2, end point got changed and official title got changed.