A phase Ib/II trial of CA4P in combination with carboplatin and paclitaxel chemotherapy in patients with advanced ovarian cancer and other solid tumors commonly treated with carboplatin.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fosbretabulin (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors OXiGENE
- 11 Apr 2017 Last checked against ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 30 Jan 2014 According to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network report, the accruel to date is 104%
- 01 Apr 2010 New source identified and integrated (ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials record no. 57858356).