A Canadian, multicenter, double-blind, randomized, parallel-group study of the safety, tolerability, and efficacy of treatment with higher doses of quetiapine fumarate (Seroquel (R)) greater than 800 mg/day in schizophrenic or schizoaffective subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Quetiapine (Primary)
- Indications Schizoaffective disorder; Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 01 Apr 2009 Actual end date (1 Sep 2005), trial phase changed from IV to III and planned patient number (330) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Apr 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Apr 2009 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov.)