A Phase II, Randomised, Factorial, Double-Blind Study to Investigate the Management of AZD2171-Induced Hypertension and Efficacy of AZD2171 at Doses of 30 mg and 45 mg in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumours.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Cediranib (Primary) ; Calcium channel antagonists
- Indications Hypertension; Solid tumours
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 24 Aug 2011 Actual end date Apr 2011 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Aug 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jun 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2011 to 1 Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History