A phase IIIb, efficacy, and safety study of rosuvastatin in children 10-17 years of age with heterozygous familial hypercholesterolaemia: a 12-week, double-blind, randomized, multicenter, placebo-controlled study with a 40-week, open-label, follow-up
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Sep 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Rosuvastatin (Primary)
- Indications Hyperlipoproteinaemia type II; Hyperlipoproteinaemia type IIa
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PLUTO
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 30 Nov 2010 Actual end date (July 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Mar 2010 Results published in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology.