A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multi-dose phase 2 study to determine the efficacy, safety and tolerability of AMG 162 [denosumab] in the treatment of postmenopausal women with low bone mineral density.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Denosumab (Primary) ; Alendronic acid
- Indications Bone resorption; Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Amgen
- 01 Jan 2013 Results at 8 years published in Osteoporosis International.
- 09 Nov 2011 Results presented at the 75th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology and the 46th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
- 20 Sep 2011 Eight-year results presented at the 33rd Annual Meeting of the American Society for Bone and Mineral Research.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History