A phase I, multi-dose study of SGN-33 (anti-huCD33 mAb; HuM195; lintuzumab) in patients with acute myeloid leukaemia and myelodysplastic syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Lintuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Seattle Genetics
- 31 Dec 2014 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Aug 2010 Actual end date (Jan 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jun 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to a Seattle Genetics media release.