A randomized phase 2 study of pemetrexed in combination with cisplatin or carboplatin as adjuvant chemotherapy in patients with completely resected stage Ib or II non-small cell lung cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Pemetrexed (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 14 Oct 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Dec 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Mar 2006 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History