A Partially-Blind Multi-Centric Study in Adults Aged Between 18-60 Yrs Designed to Evaluate the Reactogenicity & Immunogenicity of 1 [and] 2 Doses of Pandemic Monovalent (H5N1) Influenza Vaccines (Whole Virus Formulation) Administered at Different Doses [and] Adjuvanted or Not.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H5N1 (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Dec 2006 Status change
- 04 Apr 2006 New trial record.