A randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled study assessing the efficacy and safety of vilazodone and discovering genetic markers associated with response in patients with major depressive disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Vilazodone (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genaissance Pharmaceuticals
- 30 Mar 2018 Results (n=2218) of post-hoc analysis of four randomized trials assessing efficacy in subgroups of patients with major depressive disorder, were published in the International Clinical Psychopharmacology.
- 09 Oct 2013 Pooled post-hoc analysis assessing sustained response presented at the 26th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 09 Oct 2013 Pooled post-hoc analysis assessing the effects of vilazodone on anxiety presented at the 26th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History