A 26-Week, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Placebo-Controlled,Multi-Center Study to Evaluate the Effect of Omalizumab on Improving the Tolerability of Specific Immunotherapy in Patients With Persistent Allergic Asthma
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Omalizumab (Primary) ; Allergy immunotherapies
- Indications Allergic asthma; Hypersensitivity
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 01 Mar 2012 Results published in the Journal of Asthma.
- 01 Feb 2010 Results published in Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, Feb 2010.
- 27 May 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed, reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History