A Phase II, Randomized, Controlled, Observer-Blind, Multi-Center Study to Evaluate Safety and Immunogenicity of Two Doses, Administered Three Weeks Apart, of Two (Surface Antigen Adjuvanted With MF59C.1) Influenza Vaccines Containing 7.5 mg or 15 mg of H5N1 Influenza Antigen, in Non-Elderly Adult and Elderly Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H5N1 (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Chiron Corporation; Novartis
- 12 Feb 2009 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 06 Feb 2009 Primary endpoint 'Immunological response' has been met; results published online in PLoS ONE (http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov).
- 19 Apr 2006 New trial record.