A Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled, Parallel Evaluation of the Efficacy and Safety of a New Drug in the Treatment of the Signs and Symptoms of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Silodosin (Primary)
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Actavis Inc
- 27 Feb 2014 Results from a pooled analysis published in the BJU International.
- 01 Jun 2011 Results published in Prostate Cancer and Prostatic Diseases.
- 04 Feb 2010 Brief results presented in a Recordati media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History