A multi-center, randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled, parallel evaluation of the efficacy and safety of a new drug in the treatment of the signs and symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Silodosin (Primary)
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Actavis Inc
- 01 Mar 2014 Results from a pooled analysis published in the BJU International.
- 01 Jun 2011 Results published in Prostate Cancer and Prostatic Diseases.
- 22 Dec 2009 Actual patient number changed from 460 to 462 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History