A Phase I, Sequential Cohort, Dose Escalation Trial to Determine the Safety, Tolerability, and Maximum Tolerated Dose of Weekly Administration of GRN163L in Patients With Chronic Lymphoproliferative Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Imetelstat (Primary)
- Indications B cell prolymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; T cell prolymphocytic leukaemia; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Geron Corporation
- 18 Feb 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jan 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2012 to 1 Mar 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jan 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2011 to 1 Mar 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.