A Randomised, Double-Blind, Parallel Group, Dose-Ranging, Placebo-Controlled, Multi-Centre, Proof of Concept Study Assessing the Effect of Four Different Single Bolus Intravenous Doses of FE200440 (0.3, 1, 3, 10 mg) and Placebo on Stopping Preterm Labour and Uterine Contractions in Pregnant Women With Advanced Gestational Age.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Barusiban (Primary)
- Indications Preterm labour
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Jun 2009 Results published in the American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- 20 May 2009 Actual end date changed from Jun 2006 to Aug 2006 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 May 2009 Actual patient number (163) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.