A prospective, open label, randomised, parallel group, comparative pilot study to study the efficacy and safety of highly purified menotrophin [menotropins] versus recombinant FSH [follicle-stimulating hormone; follitropin alfa] administered subcutaneously to subfertile female patients undergoing IVF [in vitro fertilisation] using antagonist downregulation.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Menotropin (Primary) ; Follitropin alfa
- Indications Female infertility
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROSPECT
- Sponsors Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 21 Nov 2012 New source identified and integrated: DRKS00004075 German Clinical Trials Register.
- 02 Mar 2010 Actual initiation date changed from Jul 2006 to Oct 2005 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.