Multi-center, randomized, open-label, parallel group study of a vaginal micronized progesterone tablet (Endometrin[R]) [FE 999913; Ferring] compared to crinone [progesterone] 8% vaginal gel in female patients undergoing in-vitro fertilization (IVF).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Progesterone (Primary)
- Indications Female infertility; Infertility
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Apr 2009 Results published in Fertility and Sterility.
- 17 Feb 2009 Actual end date reported as 1 May 2006 by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jun 2007 Results have been reported.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History