A Randomized, Double-Blind, Multicenter Study of Denosumab Compared With Zoledronic Acid (Zometa) in the Treatment of Bone Metastases in Men With Hormone-Refractory Prostate Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Denosumab (Primary) ; Zoledronic acid
- Indications Bone metastases; Prostate cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Amgen
- 19 May 2015 Results ( bone turnover markers and outcomes) presented at the 110th Annual Meeting of the American Urological Association.
- 03 Jun 2014 Results presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 30 May 2014 Subgroup analysis results for primary endpoint (time to SRE) published in the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History