A Six-Week, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Multicenter, Phase II Study of the Efficacy and Safety of ACP-104 [norclozapine] in Acutely Psychotic Subjects With Schizophrenia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Norclozapine (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Acadia Pharmaceuticals
- 25 Apr 2017 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Jun 2008 Results data have been reported in an ACADIA Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 06 Mar 2008 The treatment phase of the trial has been completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History