A Multicentre, Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Parallel Group Clinical Trial to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Specific Sublingual Immunotherapy With SLITone Birch in Patients With Seasonal Birch Pollen Induced Rhinoconjunctivitis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Birch pollen allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 11 Aug 2009 Actual end date (Nov 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Aug 2009 Actual patient number (226) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Mar 2008 Status change from in progress to completed.