A Randomised, Parallel-Group, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Phase III Trial Assessing the Efficacy and Safety of ALK Grass Tablet in Subjects With Seasonal Grass Pollen Induced Rhiniconjunctivitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Timothy grass pollen allergen extract (Grastek) (Primary)
- Indications Grass pollen hypersensitivity; Rhinoconjunctivitis; Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors ALK-Abello
- 02 Mar 2012 Two-year follow-up results published in the March issue of the Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, according to an ALK Abello media release.
- 28 Jan 2012 Two-year follow-up results published in the Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology.
- 29 Aug 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History