A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Trial of the Use of 4,4'-Dihydroxybenzophenone-2,4-Dinitrophenyl-Hydrazone (A-007) Topical Gel in the Treatment of High-Grade Squamous Intraepithelial Lesions (HSIL) of the Cervix.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Sivifene (Primary)
- Indications Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Kirax Corporation
- 02 Apr 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 16 Aug 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.
- 10 May 2006 New trial record.