A Randomized Phase II Study of Two Chemotherapy Regimens, Pemetrexed-Carboplatin, and Gemcitabine-Vinorelbine, in Anthracycline and Taxanes Pretreated Advanced Breast Cancer Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Pemetrexed (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Vinorelbine
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 07 Jun 2011 Results presented at the 47th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 02 Dec 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jun 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2010 to 1 Aug 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History