A Phase I-II Study to Determine the Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Potential Efficacy of Intravenous Administration of SB-743921 on Days 1 and 15 of a 28-Day Dosing Schedule in Patients With Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma and Hodgkin Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SB 743921 (Primary)
- Indications Hodgkin's disease; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cytokinetics
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Feb 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Dec 2009 Results presented at ASH 2009, according to a Cytokinetics media release.