An Open-label, Dose-finding Study to Evaluate the Safety of AMG 706 in Combination With Paclitaxel or Docetaxel as Treatment for Locally Recurrent or Metastatic Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Motesanib (Primary) ; Docetaxel; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic
- Sponsors Amgen
- 01 Jan 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Oct 2008 Added actual number of patients, based on information from ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Oct 2008 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, based on information from ClinicalTrials.gov.