Phase 3 Randomized Study of TLK286 (Telcyta) in Combination With Liposomal Doxorubicin (Doxil/Caelyx)Versus Liposomal Doxorubicin (Doxil/Caelyx) as Second-Line Therapy in Platinum Refractory or Resistant Ovarian Cancer (ASSIST-5).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Canfosfamide; Doxorubicin liposomal
- Indications Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ASSIST-5
- 23 Feb 2011 Primary endpoint 'Progression-free-survival' has not been met according to article in the International Journal of Gynecological Cancer.
- 02 Jun 2009 Actual end date (Dec 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jun 2009 Results were reported at ASCO 2009.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History