A Phase I-IIa, Multicenter, Open-Label, Multiple Dose, Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetic Study of Recombinant Human Hyaluronidase (Chemophase) in Combination With Mitomycin in Patients With Non-Muscular-Invasive Bladder Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Mitomycin (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 13 Aug 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 30 Jun 2008 After 10 months of follow-up, tumour recurrence has occurred in 8 (30%) patients, according to a Halozyme Therapeutics media release.
- 30 Jun 2008 Dosing is expected to continue until September 2009, according to a Halozyme Therapeutics media release.