A randomized, open-label study comparing the effect of Xeloda [capecitabine] plus intravenous Eloxatin [oxaliplatin] (Xelox) with the standard combination treatment regimen of 5-fluorouracil, folinic acid, and Eloxatin on tumor response in treatment-naive patients with metastatic colorectal cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 01 Feb 2011 Results published in the International Journal of Cancer.
- 10 Jan 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 09 Feb 2007 ASCO Gastrointestinal Cancer Symposium 2007.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History