A Randomized, Double-blind Study of the Effect of RO4607381 in Combination With Pravastatin on HDL-cholesterol (HDL-C) Levels in Patients With Low or Average HDL-C Levels
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Dalcetrapib (Primary) ; Pravastatin
- Indications Dyslipidaemias; Low HDL cholesterol
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 01 Mar 2012 Results published in the American Heart Journal.
- 15 Mar 2010 Data presented at 59th Annual Scientific Session of the American College of Cardiology.
- 18 Jun 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed according to Roche.