Immune Response to Neoantigen and Recall Antigen in Pediatric Renal Transplant Recipients Treated With the IL-2R Alfa Monoclonal Antibody, Daclizumab (Zenapax®)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 05 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Daclizumab (Primary) ; Diphtheria toxoid; Tetanus toxoid
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Roche
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 23 Feb 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by Roche record.
- 02 Jun 2006 New trial record.