An exploratory study to evaluate the efficacy, safety, particularly renal function, and tolerability of three regimes of immunosuppressive therapy, in patients who have undergone liver transplantation
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Nov 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Corticosteroids; Daclizumab; Mycophenolate mofetil; Mycophenolate mofetil; Tacrolimus
- Indications Liver transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms Elite-ReSpECT; ReSpECT
- Sponsors Roche
- 23 Feb 2010 Additional trial location (Austria) added as reported by Roche record.
- 09 Jan 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 01 Oct 2007 Six- and 12-month data presented at ESOT 2007.