High-Dose Versus Standard-Dose Oseltamivir for the Treatment of Severe Influenza and Avian Influenza: A Phase II Double-Blind, Randomized Clinical Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Oseltamivir (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus infections; Influenza B virus infections; Influenza virus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SEA001
- 30 May 2013 Results published in the BMJ.
- 28 Jan 2011 ISRCTN reports actual initiation date as 23 Oct 2006.
- 24 Mar 2010 Actual number of patients (321) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History