A Phase III, Randomized, Double-blind, Three-arm, Placebo-controlled, Multi-center Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Oral Cladribine in Subjects With Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cladribine (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CLARITY
- Sponsors EMD Serono; Merck Serono
- 29 Oct 2018 According toa Merck KGaA media release, based on the results from this study, the CADTH Canadian Drug Expert Committee (CDEC) has issued a positive recommendation that MAVENCLADTM (cladribine tablets) be reimbursed by public drug plans as a treatment for adult patients living with relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis (RRMS).
- 12 Oct 2018 Results of a post-hoc analysis from CLARITY and CLARITY extension studies, presented at the 34th Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis.
- 12 Oct 2018 Results of a post-hoc analysis from CLARITY and CLARITY Ext to determine the rate of lymphopenia in patients with high disease activity (HDA) relapsing multiple sclerosis, presented at the 34th Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History