An open-label study to evaluate the safety of switching from a toxicity-causing antiretroviral (ARV) therapy to Fuzeon [enfuvirtide] in patients with ARV treatment-limiting toxicities
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Enfuvirtide (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms SWITCH TOX
- Sponsors Roche
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 Jul 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 100 to 300 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 24 May 2007 Status change from in progress to completed.