An open-label study to assess the effect of combination treatment with Avastin [bevacizumab] and Xeloda [capecitabine], plus pre-operative standard radiotherapy, on response rate in patients with locally advanced rectal cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid
- Indications Rectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Sep 2011 Actual end date is April 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Sep 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.