A Multicentre, Randomized Phase III Study of Rituximab as Maintenance Treatment versus Observation alone in Patients with Aggressive B-cell lymphoma: NHL-13
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Dec 2013 Analysis comparing outcomes between male and female patents presented at the 56th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 14 Jun 2013 Final results presented at the 18th Congress of the European Haematology Association.
- 14 Jun 2013 The last patient received rituximab in September 2010. The study was closed after 148 events had been reached in March 2012. Final analysis was performed in March 2013.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History